AGREEMENT FOR LIMITED ADVICE AND LEGAL SERVICES BETWEEN YOU AND DIFILIPPO HOLISTIC LAW CENTER
Our agreement to advise you begins at the time you accept this completed Agreement for Limited Advice and Legal Services and have received payment of your fee through our credit card system and will end after we have provided you the task or service that you have purchased.
- You are making no commitment to use our services at any time in the future. We have not agreed to represent you by, for example, going to a hearing or trial with you, preparing your case for trial or providing any legal assistance other than the limited legal advice services listed on the page that describes the particular service that you are purchasing from this web-site. We have no further obligation to you after completing the task that you have purchased.
- This means that unless we expressly agree to undertake services after the services, you don’t expect me to do anything else, and I don’t expect you to pay me anything else. We have not agreed to represent you by, for example, going to a hearing or trial with you, preparing your case for trial or providing any legal assistance other than the limited legal advice and legal document preparation services authorized by this form.
- If we prepare a document for you, such as divorce petition, and it requires filing procedures, you have agreed to take responsibility for having the document filed properly and in compliance with any legal procedure, according to the instructions that we provide to you. We do not promise or guarantee any particular outcome.
- We have made no further investigation of the facts and we rely entirely on you, the client, to provide us with the facts of your situation.
- Court costs are also part of a lawsuit. They include filing fees and service of process fees. We will not pay any costs associated with your case. These costs are your responsibility to pay.
- By affirmatively accepting this Agreement, an attorney/client relationship is created. This means that all communications with you will remain confidential and we may decline to give you advice if we have a conflict of interest. For example, if we find that we have already advised your spouse or business partner on a matter, or for any other reason set forth in the 44 Rules of Professional Conduct.
- I understand that I will have responsibility for filing my legal documents and proceeding as a pro se litigant. I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the above, and I authorize you to prepare my legal documents, or provide me with legal advice, based upon these terms and conditions
- I understand that there is no obligation or fee charged for registering as a client on this web site and becoming an on-line client of DiFilippo Holistic Law Center.
- I understand that once we provide services to you our fees are non-refundable, based on our Guarantee policy.
By using the payment feature below, I indicate that I have read, understand, and agree to be bound by the above, and I authorize you to provide me with legal advice and legal services, based upon these terms and conditions.