Our services include:
Legal Advice by E-mail
To resolve a legal matter or move on to the next step in a legal action, sometimes the only thing you need is an answer to a question—but many times it requires advice from an attorney licensed in your state.
The Legal Advice by E-mail Service gives you an affordable, convenient way to obtain the answers you need from simple communication over email with an experienced attorney.
$50.00Click here to purchase
Legal Document Review Service
The Legal Document Review Service makes it easy to obtain an attorney’s advice on your existing legal document.
Examples of how you can use the Legal Document Review Service:
- You are going on vacation and need an attorney to review the child care authorization you created.
- You are seeking an uncontested divorce, and your spouse provides you with a Marital Separation Agreement (MSA) prepared by his/her attorney. You need legal advice/guidance on the terms set forth in the MSA.
- You are considering a job offer that requires you to sign a non-competition agreement. You need an attorney’s advice on the terms/content of the agreement.
- You have an existing Will that needs to be updated/revised.
Legal & Court Coaching
Our Legal & Court Coaching service represents a new kind of “limited legal service”. This service enables you to retain control over your case or other legal matter. For example, we will:
- help you represent yourself in your negotiations with the opposing party and/or plan your strategy for representing yourself in court.
- listen to your side of the story, provide an objective view of what each party’s rights and obligations are, suggest some possible options and alternatives, and help you decide which of those options is best for you. Example: You are seeking an uncontested divorce and you have reached an “impasse” in your negotiations with your spouse — we can suggest some approaches to resolve it.
- provide legal guidance on matters such as forming a new business, negotiating the sale of an existing business, and similar types of legal matters that require guidance from an attorney licensed in your state.
- help you evaluate offers and proposals from the other side, warn you of potential problems, and help you avoid them.
$170.00Click here to purchase
Disclaimer: Attorney-prepared legal documents may not be suitable for every circumstance and are generally designed for simple to moderately complex legal matters.
To determine if these service are right for you, please use the Support link on this web site to provide a brief summary of your situation. A member of the firm will respond.
The legal advice provided in conjunction with the attorney-prepared legal documents is limited to questions and/or issues that need to be addressed in order to properly prepare your documents. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required.